ADVANTAGES & SERVICES
· Load bearing capacity of each pile up to 200kN SWL
· Greatly reduced installation time and immediately loadable
· Lowered embodied energy foundation system
· GPS computer controlled installation: no setting out required
· Pre-assembled energy-piles: no waste or remediation on site
· Intelligent and intuitive controls for continual monitoring
· Resistant to variations in climatic and ground conditions
· UTES provides effective thermal mass to low thermal mass construction methods e.g. Timber frame panels
· When combined with energy-efficient modular build systems cost savings can provide low to zero carbon houses for the costs of more standard levels of energy efficiency and cheaper BREEAM excellent commercial buildings
· Thermal investigation of proposed sites, including thermal response tests and ground collector modelling.
· Determine heating load requirements for build systems and the optimum layout for the mechanical and electrical components.
· Thermo Screw Pile™ installation, other elements of the ground-works, and we can provide integrated floor systems ready for building envelope.
· Through our partners, supply and install renewable heat technologies and heat emitters in accordance with the M & E. design.
Renewable heating from the foundations of your world
© Enviga Geothermal Limited 2015